Friday, January 22, 2010

Tramadol No Prescription Needed Tramadol For Headaches?

Tramadol for headaches? - tramadol no prescription needed

First, I have always suffered from terrible headaches. Although no migraine, pain can be very strong, and has recently published a recipe for tramadol gave me a few years ago. I found that taking just 1 pill kills the headache quickly, and works much better for me than other prescription drugs (Imitrex, Relpax, etc.), there is. The problem is that I have now moved to another city, I need to find a new doctor, but I fear that most doctors hesitate to prescribe this drug, although the most important works and is very inexpensive to solve my problems Headaches . Has anyone any suggestions on how I approach this problem with a new doctor? Of course, I do not want the doctor to feel that this recipe, I'm addicted to drugs, love, but a supply of them with my headaches are sometimes grown very strong. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment