Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pregnant Hiatus Hernia More Condition_symptoms Hiatus Hernia Advice?

Hiatus Hernia advice? - pregnant hiatus hernia more condition_symptoms

I am pregnant and can not be an x-ray on. I vomited abundantly during my pregnancy due to illness. After 12 weeks I was vomiting blood (possibly tear the esophagus), he was arrested after he stopped vomiting for several days after the infusion, and medicine in the hospital.

I complained to them about a lump in the abdomen below the ribs. It still hurts, but I may have a tumor - perhaps below the navel of the baby now feel. In the 38 weeks.

He said that perhaps a break, but also strive to not only check (sigh) too. It was a very mobile.

Has anyone had a fracture? Can you some advice. Opinion hurt? Childbirth'm worries situation will become, and I need an op Im so mad, because the documents at the hospital, not even explain what is a break or something I would not know / not test for. Also gave me a prescription to stop the vomiting - even when I was there for 16 weeks. I had to ask my doctor, and still lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment