Monday, January 18, 2010

Nyc Property Management Service Workers Used Homophobic Slur. Do I Have A Legal Case Against The Property Management?

Service workers used homophobic slur. Do I have a legal case against the property management? - nyc property management

I had earlier in the day on the service (maintenance) the employee is complaining in my home safely, while a group of us working on the next room. I asked politely: "Do you mind working with some of us. Now that they switched from English into Spanish and talking. Now I have a complaint to my manager and property manager. Later that day I was in another hall and listen to the man, who apparently complained about the incident to a fellow colleague. He called me a FAG (I am fluent in Spanish as I understand it). I do not know who was in another room. I am so angry that This is in my house ... New York City of all places. I complained and written documentation of the harassment once before (not) against homosexuals. She draws the line.
I think that property managers must be held accountable. I'm so angry. Now I feel uneasy in my own home.
Do I have an action against them? Where do I start if I do? What kind of lawyer?

No comments:

Post a Comment