Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is Implantation Bleeding Slimy Period Or Implantation Bleeding?

Period or Implantation Bleeding? - is implantation bleeding slimy

My husband and I are trying to become pregnant. We had unprotected sex 2 nights before and after stations went into the bathroom and took a bit of light signals. The next morning, I thought I had my time, because it was red blood and it is really hard. So, all day, it is easier, now on day 2, I have bright red bleeding with mucus. With my first pregnancy I had what I thought was a time that something was heavy for about half a day and then receive the light and was short, but I can not remember if I had the mucus. So I wonder if everyone thinks that if that was all just a strange time, or it could be implantation bleeding?

No comments:

Post a Comment