Thursday, February 4, 2010

Boat Trailer Coloring Pages I Own A 1984 Seaswirl Spyder Boat. I Recently Noticed It Leaking Mustard Colored Milky Fluid From The?

I own a 1984 Seaswirl Spyder boat. I recently noticed it leaking mustard colored milky fluid from the? - boat trailer coloring pages

Transom area. It is a slow leak, but I am each day fresh oil is filtered to realize. The boat was towed away. If you use the boat, I did not have any holes in the boat, I have almost nothing to connect the sump pump at all. She never had any holes until I realized, dass This is the gear somewhere. I do not know exactly where yet. A newcomer to the boats. Any advice on what and how much to expect that the repair would be greatly appreciated. The last thing I want to do is with the ship and put my family in danger. If there is anything I can do what the manufacturing instructions are very popular. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment