Sunday, December 13, 2009

Smelly Urine And Pills Very Unlikely But Im Still Terrified?

Very unlikely but im still terrified? - smelly urine and pills

My friend and I had sex for the first time on 11 and lasted less than 2 minutes before he chickened out
We used a condom
I was on top
It was not deep enough
they have hardly moved
Ejaculate is not AT ALL
Check the condom for tears and there was no
there was no contact between our soldiers before the condom on or outside
It was used for liquid before the penis before ejaculation, the condom was and followed instructions carefully to avoid, slides or anything, but I'm late ...

I took a pregnancy test 4 days late and have a negative effect
I have another test in 8 days later and also had a negative effect
I took on 10 days too late with the first morning urine was also negative


and I have some flow, sorta creamy and sticky as the ovulation, but I can not even smell them sooo stress and anxiety Keep Gettin D = I'm sure, but now a week after my time was through
No skin with the skin
I said everythingI am certainly not down denial




I have gas and heartburn lately. i havent eaten much and had much in the heat ... and at 120 heat index, where I am, I was on prescription painkillers earlier this month ... at the age of 11 years
havent left nothing
I did some tests and the nearest Planned Parenthood are 2-3 hours drive



This was my virginity, and I was so stressed about everything, and then the pills Tremadol i (?) 50mlg here



I'm only 16

No comments:

Post a Comment